Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Sketchy Dream




After much tossing and turning in bed was I finally able to sleep. Impatient and anxious about many things in the real world even when in the dream state, ugh, I was impatient and anxious. Nicole and even my guru gave this advice: ask a question before going to sleep. It is in dreams that we will find the answers. So tonight I tried. And when I awoke sluggishness and out of sorts yet peaceful I wrote what I had dreamt of: three long pages of outrageous events. Then, I saw this sketch I made a few months ago. Strange, if I drew one part of what I saw in my dream it would somehow look like this.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's a beautiful drawing, Peej. So it must have been a beautiful dream ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peej! For the past few nights water has always been an element and a theme in my dreams... :)

    ReplyDelete