Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scratches scratches sketches sketches sketches



I dream of the beach!!! :)
But its nice and cozy here too in the south side of Manila. Lots of tea time, good vibes and talks about what we want in life with Peej, Kups joining in the conversation with his stories, Mems running about acting like a mom and constantly checking for flight promos, Dee dee armed with his supply of peanuts staring at the t.v. because its "Military Monday" on history channel (but it's military monday any day of the week for him!), Atee Dang arriving on weekends and showing off her art exchange program (very inspiring, gow gow), and Atee Tar missing in action (miss you!), and no stress on what to eat (thanks for the wonderful cooking Sayong!), and when I don't feel like driving Charlo takes me (yey!) and there is the motivation to wake up early so i can at least get a glimpse of Oliveyey that works for me (heehee). Despite this skin dis-ease there's a lot of good things coming along. And to take my wandering hand from scratching (and a long time project which I can no longer put on hold) I've turned to sketching my angry girl series again :) yey!

2 comments: