Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Angry Girl!




Here's to my girl AG! For those who don't know her yet, she's my alter ego a few years back. It came as an idea from my really good friend Rica. I couldn't write her story well simply because I was still in a rage haha But now, I've got to face her again, finally giving her space to grow up. So in the upcoming month you'll meet her beloved friends Lilibells and Patty Cakes. Of course, we shouldn't forget Vixen Mayhem (the major flirk yes flirk for flirt). I've added a new character Kupern. It came to me a few days ago while having lunch and Kups (my brother) walked in the kitchen and was kupin! He's one of my fave characters though. I couldn't help but laugh while drawing him. On writing how the story will go is still a challenge. I want it to be as truthful as possible and at that same time fun. We'll see how it turns out in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Kupern is diabolically cute ;). I like the fangs, hahaha! Go, go, Angry Girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete