Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, January 18, 2010

Finding my flow




This is what happens when you know you're the master of your own universe...You begin to dance like the ancient Apsara's! And couldn't care much if your brother is making fun and kupin' at you (but hey he still took the photo). I was so thrilled to see the water and the greenery and the only way to express it was to pose like so! :) There was so much energy going on in that place that day. I was so glad I was a part of that inner world. Now, if only I could recreate that day as where I am today, it's a bit difficult if you're not sensing you're own energy (pitiful indeed). To all the gods and goddesses, hear me out, please let me dance the way I danced that day: to flow back with my inner groove. The thought of it makes my insides wobble, I cannot wait for that day to come.

2 comments: