Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, December 4, 2009

What's on my mind right now?

Diniwid on my mind. I miss the cool, airy breeze coming from the beach. The chicken that runs through our garden. The flower strewn street. The plants that guard the gate (which i eventually sniped off!) The white walls. The music playing in the background. The framed photo of me and oliveyey. Cee having coffee. Bukbok. Sunlight hitting the garden. Our breezy room. The large long table to write and draw and dream. The messy living room. My favorite companions: dalai lama, stephanie meyer, elizabeth gilbert, and all my other books. The art studio and that hole through the bathroom. The five minute walk to the beach. The walk to the other side of the island from here.

I'll be home soon Roxy just wait for me to heal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment