Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, March 29, 2010

How will it be universe?



Comment il sera univers?
I got my answer a few days ago. While unnecessarily obsessing about something the little book called God calling (which I haven't read for quite awhile since I left my own copy in boracay) was shoved at me by my asteeg sister one chika morning. It gave me this advice: Trust and wait. Okay. I can relax now. Since then, I've been going back to the mat, slowly facing myself again as I gave in to each asanas. Each practice brings in new questions and as I'd go deeper and deeper the questions just seemed endless. It always starts with HOW? I'd breathe in, let those two words fill me, exhale, and letting the universe take over from there.

2 comments:

  1. Asteeg, Peej ;). Yes, trust and wait, indeed. *Breathe in, breathe out* ;)

    I'm going back to the mat myself. Hirap lang talaga to find the discipline...But I try to remember how it always feels when I'm in the middle of my own practice. Thanks for the inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peejee! Hirap talaga! But I'm really trying kung hindi as you know ma-buang me!

    ReplyDelete