Pages

" --- only be attentive to what is arising within you and place that above everything you perceive around you. What is happening in your innermost self is worthy of your entire love." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, February 19, 2010

Personal Projects




Inspired by the japanese cherry blossoms, I decided to make this sketch as part of a series of faceless bikini-clad girlies for my postcard collection. Been thinking whether or not to turn this into my 365-days project. My sister is making beautiful images with a corresponding haiku as her own project. It's inspiring. And she's pushing me to start my own everyday personal project. Well, I am loaded with enough personal projects for the year sometimes I don't know where to start and end up having tea and just making chika chika instead or sleep (though I do feel very productive during these restful times -- I'm always tired must be part of the healing process) Angry Girl, Felix et Felice, Beach Baby, Postcards, Happy Girl Ink and more are all listed in my to do list. I am trying to juggle them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment